POWERADE® TEAMS UP WITH GUILLERMO “MEMO” OCHOA FOR FIRST EVER HISPANIC INTEGRATED MARKETING CAMPAIGN
- POWERADE® launches first-ever, fully integrated marketing campaign for the U.S. Hispanic consumer.
- Mexican soccer superstar Guillermo “Memo” Ochoa featured in three advertisements and mini-documentary to premiere during the 2010 FIFA World Cup™.
- Spanish-language advertising campaign starts June 1, supported with broadcast, print, out-of-home, online, in-store and product packaging.
- TV ads and mini-documentary place Memo is a grueling training exercise where he defends two goals simultaneously.
- The POWERADE ION4 advanced electrolyte system represents an evolution in the sports drink category, uniquely featuring four key electrolytes lost during intensive workouts: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Creative agency Madre Buenos Aires produced the campaign for POWERADE.